Victoria House (sleeps 5)
We have enjoyed our week. It’s very well placed for exploring north Norfolk and proved a very comfortable home from home, and particularly enjoyed the 40’s weekend. A very successful holiday!”
Entrance from rear
- Through double glazed entrance into utility room with washing machine, dishwasher, and coat rail.
- Separate cloakroom toilet with wash basin.
- Into hallway, leading off to…
- Large open kitchen/dining area which seats 7. With gas cooker, fridge, freezer, microwave oven, kettle and toaster.
- Fire blankets and smoke. Carbon monoxide detectors are installed.
- The lounge has a coal effect natural flame, open gas fire with guard. Comfortable, reclining sofas and coffee table. 32″ LG television with Freesat and DVD player on a wooden corner stand.
- A small room with 2 comfy chairs (we call the snug) is ideal to relax with a newspaper, book, radio or computer (free WiFi is available).
Stairs leading to first floor
- 3 well sized, fully carpeted bedrooms and stairs
- 1 double bedroom with double divan bed
- 1 double bedroom with 2 single divan beds
- 1 smaller double bedroom with a single divan bed
(plus small child’s cot/bed)
All bedrooms offer wardrobes and bedside cabinets.
Complemented by a Jack and Jill family bathroom incorporating a high level w.c., glass shower cubicle and a freestanding Victoriana roll top slipper bath.
Gas fired central heating with radiators in every room.
The rear of the property is shared with a self contained Annexe that can be rented at a
reduced rate (15%), if available – ideal for grandparents.
Parking is allocated for 1-2 cars behind 2 large secure wrought iron lockable gates. This area is shared with the annexe and includes an area for cycles, tucked away in a corner of a paved patio area (tarpaulin available). Cyclists welcome but no cycles are permitted in the property itself please.
A paved area with table, chairs and parasol is provided – barbecue set available by request.
Small raised lawn.
- No smoking.
- No pets.
- Towels and linen provided, excluding beach towels.
To book online, begin by selecting an available start date from the calendar.
Ask the owner, Trevor Spear a question…
- Email us
- Landline:01263 478213
- Mobile:07931 724550
Had a lovely week. Thought house was lovely – if you ever want to sell we would love it. Appreciated the cake, tea, etc.”