Victoria House Annexe (sleeps 2)
A neat and tidy Annex built to a high standard.
- Good size kitchen with seating and table for two. Includes electric cooker, microwave, fridge and DAB radio.
- Gas central heating with radiators in all rooms
- WiFi shared from main house (Victoria House).
- Large wet/shower room
- Large double bedroom with double bed, wardrobe, bedside cabinet and dressing table with hair dryer.
- Freesat, Smart TV/ DVD/ DAB radio
- No separate lounge.
- No Smoking, No Pets and No Smoking Pets.
- Towels and linen provided, excluding beach towels
- Gas and Electricity included.
Outside and garden
Parking allocated for 1 car behind 2 large secure wrought iron lockable gates.
This area is shared with the main house and includes an area for cycles tucked away in a corner of a paved patio area (tarpaulin available for cover). Although we welcome cyclists, bicycles are not permitted within the property.
A small area of lawn with bench seating is attached to this property.
Had a lovely week. The Annex was lovely to stay in, well equipped with a very nice shower and a comfy bed.”
To book online, begin by selecting an available start date from the calendar.
Ask the owner, Trevor Spear a question…
- Email us
- Landline:01263 478213
- Mobile:07931 724550
Great little annexe – what a treasure! Thanks Trevor for the warm welcome and fixing the blind so quickly. Many thanks will recommend to friends.”